Would you like to film in the memorial or photograph outside regular guided tours? Please get in touch with the press department to discuss your project.
These conditions must be met:
- Your project has to answer the purpose given in §2 of the Foundation's charter from June, 21st, 2000.
- You project has to be of documentary nature. No permisson will be granted if the former prison buildings are used outside of their historical context.
- Your project has to respect the feelings of the former inmates.
- The guided tours have overall priority. Filming cannot be allowed to interfere with visiting groups, the work of our staff or on-going construction work.
- Permission is granted on the basis that you provide the Memorial with a free copy of the film or photo files in digital high resolution with permission granted for further non-commercial use by the memorial. We have to be informed in good time of the date, time and channel showing the material for the first time.
Please note: The Memorial requires a fee for filming both during and outside official opening hours. The costs depend on financial and administrative expenditure of the memorial.
Tel.: 030 / 98 60 82-413
Fax: 030 / 98 60 82-464
a.kockisch [at] stiftung-hsh.de